Friday, January 28, 2011

kyle + ugly American


Seems really off kilter , out of place, to be blogging about the stories from Uganda AND what some stupid starlet was wearing on the RC last night... I really just broached it here, in case some of you readers of the k+b did not get the news any other place. I was upset  yesterday and I am sorry if I offended anyone..... ( at least I did not go off on facebook.....kyle + learning )
Today the news is worse..... a horrible scene at the funeral of David Kato.... fights, yelling, "Villagers then refused to bury the body at which point a group of Kato's friends, most of whom were gay, carried his coffin to the grave and buried it themselves." Read the full story HERE , from Reuters, HERE for the BBC,  if you are interested....

If there is a bright spot, it is that the protests and condemnation are going on globally.....

No comments: