Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fruit or Flowers


Not really a 4th anniversary yet, but the start of our FOURTH year together on this little never ending performance art piece we are calling the Kyle+Blog. I'm slowing down too!

  • 2008 - 1127 posts
  • 2009 - 973 posts
  • 2010 - 929 posts 
Stupid stuff that I would have stuck here - now go to that 50 billion dollar hole in our time, the facebook. That and 2008 was an election year, which is ONLY 672 days away.

A lot has happened over the last three years.... and for me, this has been a great way to keep track of things. " Hey Kyle, what did you have for dinner June 18, 2009 ? "....  important stuff like that. I'm tempted to say I will branch out in 2011 become a more mass media market blog thing ( sometimes I just like to say things to make myself laugh ) but we will stick to your daily Koda, food, culture, etc......

Many thanks to those who have come along on this ride, and let's make 2011 the best year ever ........

No comments: