Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dinner for Todd and his lovely wife.... Kiki, or Tina... Bootsy??... something...

I really am sorry that I can't remember her name, she was a lovely person and so rare to see someone up here who dresses nicely. He went to Cornell...
 OK, I can't remember what these are called either, BUT, I learned how to make them!!  It is eggplant coated in a slightly spiced lentil flour and water batter. It is sort of Indian tempura. OMG, so so so good fresh out of the pot.
 A tale of two chickens. Roja's YUMMY Chicken Curry and my Winder Barrow take- over- to -someones- house- after- a- not- too -serious- surgery casserole. As always the Yankees ate up my mayo/cream of celery/cheddar cheese concoction.
 A couple of salads that I made. Your basic sweet broccoli salad with bacon and raisins, I added some grape tomatoes, left the onions on the side, and some rocket in a lemon vinaigrette with RRP, chic peas and black olives ( lots of parsley and lemon )
 Roja's killer veggie rice!
In this photo you can see the other chicken curry that she made, the small oval bowl. I like spicy, I have thought about putting Texas Pete on ice cream.. and this was HOT!
 Party People!
and I got to spend some time with my good Pal Kiara!

No comments: