Sunday, September 18, 2011

Da Emmys.....


I am doing the live blogging thing, and will plug in the photos of the dresses as I get them, so check back!

6:20 •  I realize I am supposed to be using the twitter to do this, that no one reads blogs anymore, which is really just fine with me.... much more about the drink tonight than the actual fashion, which 20 min in is boring me to tears.....
I really am all rusty at this, make sure you are following the boys on said twitter, if you are that into it  ( as you know, I am )


I picked L'Wen Scott as out drink designer for the night.... so far nothing, one major shout out to our pal Christian Siriano, who I should have picked.
Girl from that show.

6:35 • shock!  A dress I like, the girl from BIG BANG THEORY. I'll get a pick when I can. And Seriously, stylist... talk to one another : enough RED!

6:47 • WOW, it has been such SUCH a long time, but what the fuck is she wearing : Julianna Margulies in Armani Prive. TLo LOVES it... Im thinking robbie the robot. Padma wearing Armani Prive as well and I LOVE It. I don't hate Juliana at all, just a little shocking.....

7:03 • I am going to have to go make dinner at some point...

No comments: