Thursday, September 1, 2011

Itchy, Watery Eyes.....

Hey Kyle, why don't you go back to NOT sharing personal things.

Itchy watery eyes.... yes, the horror that is Fall allergy season for some FREAKING BLESSED folks. Just stop reading right now if TMI is TMI for you, cause we are about to go all bodily function on yall, I feel crappy, and am crabby to boot. Itchy watery eyes would be a God send for my allergies. You have FOUR mucus lined parts of your body.. I'll wait,.... and all of mine are all letting me know they are not happy today, crusty leaky eyes and ears( that are dripping down my throat, MOST pleasant ! )..  what we hope is NOT the start of blisters in the mouth. And, well, what we are going to call, power diarrhea, all with a pounding head ache. Yes, I know, go to the doctor, get the shots... It lasts like two days and then goes away, I can man up and deal with it.. I am just taking yall with me. Feel the love.

2 comments:

CrankyProfessor said...

Two words. Purple Loosestrife. Google it and see if that's not your problem.

My first year here I was blessedly mucous free. Sometime in late July or early August of 2000 I started watering or oozing from all possible portals. I went to the doctor for prescription drugs, went to an allergist, etc. I tested positive for Purple Loosestrife.

b said...

Hugs. So sorry you are miserable. Make Neil bring you chicken soup and hot toddies.