Friday, September 23, 2011

America the Beautiful



Why even ask Frothy this question, to him gays and lesbians are the root of all evil. I would have much MUCH rather one of or both of the haircut twins answer this, or to hear the LOUD boos when Huntsman gave the wrong - to the gathered crowd - answer. But FOX likes to mix things up... and Frothy gets the DADT question.

TROOPS, TROOPS, TROOPS, 9-11, TROOPS

Unless those troops happen to be gay. Frothy has come out today with " Oh!  I did not hear the boos" , which I will give him.. really. But I am guessing he heard the loud applause.   more to come

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You know, just a few days ago Frothy Mixture was complaining about how he's being crucified by Teh Google because Google won't censor the most popular search result of Santorum.

Which lead me to say elsewhere that Lil' Ricky loves him some Invisible Hand ... unless it's smearing him with Santorum.