Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Some shots from days one and two

For what ever reason the internet gods are shinning on my laptop tonight, but not my phone - where the pics are. We were in Bennington for a bit this afternoon , and I got some things uploaded there.


Like I said before, we have really lucked out on the weather this year. Just like the rest of NY it is already getting pretty chilly here at night, but the days are just perfect.
Rainbow Chard
My dinner Sunday night -
which is sort of a lie, because it was liquid....
Plum Tart with a corn meal crust ?
apple ? peach ? There are a bunch of peaches here.....
( blame the gin )

DAY TWO 

Stephen, Pam, Myles
Koda and Smithwicks
Big crowds inside and out...
The " young folks " cooked dinner -
which was a late lunch, the NYC folks had to take off - 
All these great tarts/quiches....
( real homemade crusts, Liz is a pastry chef !  )
BDP for Myles!

Just like I said I would do yesterday, I will do my best to get to the Cafe in town and get some real work done on here - for me AND for those of you who we so wish were with us!

No comments: