Thursday, August 21, 2014

toe in the water ....



Finally made it down to the Roundhouse Bakery Cafe this morning, after setting out to do so every day this week. It is such a nice and inviting place - Scott and Lisa should be very proud of what they have created . Neither one of them is here - Lisa is back home in the bakery and Scott has a nasty cold. ( David G. made him some chicken soup yesterday ) 

Time marching on, Thursday already, phase one of our trip over on Saturday , then some phase ll - but y'all know all that I want is to.......New Doctor on Saturday night - I WILL be in front of some cable television, somehow ...

Coffee and Mixed Berry Scone
It's raining today - Dr Tinkler told me it had been raining the in the Fingerlakes since we left - nothing new there. They do have just totally different weather in this part of NY from what we have in our little pocket climate of Mendon, but like I have said, its been lovely. A little bit stir crazy - the ratio to under 30 to over 30 is a little bit ( A LOT  ) big for me this year , for me children are best observed from afar, books or the occasional movie. This upclose and personal dosage might just do me for the rest of my life ......

Not sure if I will be able to get back here again before we leave, if so there will be more updates, or if the moon is in the right place, birds,clouds something ; and there is internet at home, Ill check in from there .



No comments: