Sunday, April 6, 2008

all you need is...


It was never the Beatles , per say, that I hated. More , really, just the entire " I ♡ the 60's" mentality that , if you grew up just past all the glory , love and fun, got old. Fast. Well, that , and fringe vests on grown men. I have my limits. 
wtf are you ranting on about, Kyle?
In celebration of finding the stinky dead rodent, I made a lovely spicy chicken curry and  we watched Julie Taymor's: ACROSS THE UNIVERSEThe sixties come to life with boy meets girl, boy loses girl..... ( don't want to give to much away) with puppets and rock stars. For someone who had not even made long pants as the sixties became the disco seventies, I do know a little bit about psychedelia and so I just loved this movie. If you didn't see and ( and no one did) netflix it today. You will laugh, you will cry, you will think about using cream rinse.

1 comment:

Laura said...

YOU SO DO HATE THE BEATLES!