Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"colorful" NOT "pervy"


I was wrong.
As many long time visitors to kyle+blog land know, I have a most warm and fuzzy spot in my heart for that plucky little red headed step child of the SEC : Vanderbilt. Not only do they still dress for games And for the most part, let us win our Homecomings every year, ( except for that fateful one that brought me to the Lord) BUT, the bff D.D.G. is a proud Vandy grad.
SO, when I made the comment over the weekend to Proud Vandy Alumna Dahn that RICHARD QUEST  (Vandy grad) was pervy and deserved to have his journey judged, I didn't know that he had gone to a SEC school. We don't talk bad about family, therefor  COLORFUL not PERVY.
Best of Luck in getting well, Richard.

1 comment:

revmutha said...

Thanks, Baby. As you have said, family fights in the house, not on the porch.
Colorful is a good word.