Saturday, April 19, 2008

things you never knew about kyle

I love Bollywood. 

There , I've said it: "Hello, My name is Kyle, and I love the Bollywood" Every time Neil goes on one of his "save the world for the teachers/gay episcopalians/tree huggers/goodness knows what" meetings I have netflix send me a Bollywood movie.  It is against the law, really, in India for men and women to do anything other than kiss on the cheek and hug, gingerly. SO, none of that icky stuff ( and the boys , as a rule, are very affectionate with one another.....) This was a good one! Dil Chahta Hai Sort of Jane Austin-esque but with MUCH more attractive people,  disco dancing and hot dark skinned guys in tight cloths.

Lets just say it: To the American eye Bollywood Movies are as gay as a paper hat,and for the most part,  I love them.


 

No comments: