Tuesday, April 22, 2008

was lost , but now I'm found


( cue the band : If it has to be Nearer My God to ME, then so be it.. I'm going down with the ship)
I had strayed in the last few weeks, attracted by the new bright and shiny toy, allowed myself to be swayed by those with SO much convection. I mean, they have been using Math, that has always thrown me. But, its over, I am 100% behind Hillary till the end, and there are lots and lots and lots of us out there. 
So much is being made in the blogesphere about how Hillary's win doesn't change anything, that the numbers are still the same. Might be true by morning, I don't know, or care. What has changed is that Barack Obama lost big in Pennsylvania tonight. In conservative ( very conservative) western Penn, it's 70-30 for Clinton, across the board. This does not bode well for Senator Obama in the general election, if he is the candidate. Many rank and file Democrats just do not like the man and since we are not sad to see President Gore leave his second term, MOVE ON can not get someone elected. 
This is a very new place for me to be in, I have always been on the far far left of , well, everything. All of the commenters on all my favorite blog are starting to hate me , cause I say silly things like: " umm.. it will be over when one of them WINS!". SO, tonight, she had to win, and she did, BIG.. now, in a week, she has to win big in Indiana ( could be VERY hard, so much or N.W. Indiana is Chicago-land), and at least not get blown out in North Carolina. Guam is coming up, and this year, Guam matters.

No comments: