Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy's, now and forever....

We watched the Grammys last night, for me , I'm sure for the first time since REM won like , all of them, many many years ago. The red carpet was such a non event/silly/trite, that I am not even going to bother. All you really need to see is New Gay Ricky Martin's tight silver pants :


Head over to TLo for all the run down, there were a few good dresses..... 


It is boarder line tragic how UN-knowledgeable I am about current music. Watching the Grammy's last night just drove that home. I don't even know how kids today even learn themselves what is out there. Radio is all so targeted, and there is no MTV anymore. If it's not on NPR or XM First Wave.... I don't hear it ( or Pandora while sitting here .... " let's do THE CARS today...")

BUT!!  Miracle of miracle I found some NEW MUSIC that I like last night! How wonderful, keeps you young and all that sort of thing:

MUMFORD AND SONS



and they ride scooters! :



Just can't get enough of these guys... hit youtube and play for yourself.

No comments: