Monday, May 16, 2011

Why are there two zebra's in my back yard ?

I know, I know, I know, there is terrible, horrible, no good, very bad weather going on all over the country. Life and death sorts of things, are I feel for everyone that is having to take part in it.
BUT, can we here in Mendon/ The Greater Fingerlake Region/All of New York/New England PLEASE have a little bit less rain. Day 100 of this socked in sogginess and it starts to mess with your mind. 44 degrees and rainy...
 Koda out romping in the verdant woods
Everything is green green green, but waterlogged!
 Woke up to the Yellow Brick Road 
as these oak flower things all blew down
in last nights storm
 Another photo, the lilacs are stunning this year , BUT 
because of the cold and rain. Not really better today, let's
hope for the rest of the week

2 comments:

b said...

Are these in your yard?

b said...

Are these in your yard?