Sunday, June 26, 2011

Proud and Powerful

The theme for this years NYC Pride Parade.
 Let's address something, right off the bat here. I think all things gay and lesbian related should have GAY AND LESBIAN in big ass pink neon, seriously. You also know that I have no time for the b's , thinking they are just big old sluts, and where as I FULLY SUPPORT, LOVE, HONOR and CHERISH my trans brothers and sisters out there.. if you are not still gay, then... well, you are straight. SO, the fact that all GAY PRIDES are now just PRIDES, sort of works my last GAY nerve. BUT, we are all still way way way too happy to have to go into all of this now. 

We covered my Senator, here is my GOVERNOR, Andrew Cuomo,  walking down 5th Ave with his POSSLQ ( he wants marriage for us, does not care to do it him self, neither does the Mayor, we are a sinful  state ) Food tv hottie and inventor of TABLESCAPING, Ms. Sandra Lee. I believe his Kennedy children were there as well. The red head is Speaker of the New York City Assembly or what ever its called Christine Quinn, an out and proud LESBIAN.Looks like Tom Duane behind them,and Mayor Bloomberg is on the other side of Christine.



I think I am going to just stick with this post to write about today,instead of starting a new one, I like the name. So check back.

No comments: