Saturday, October 17, 2015

I should have put in a good word for the Bulldawgs ....

Supper at St John's tonight

 Chicken and Biscuit, which they have done for years, but I have never gone. Partly because I guess its always been on a football game, and because I always feared it was some sort of white gravy chip beef on toast kind of thing, that I do not like. But it wasn't at all, just some nice chicken in a light gravy over the bread with real mashed potatoes. Very nice.

 A giant baby sighting

 There was a really nice crowd there, both chuch and town folk. The new priest did a great job of getting the word out to folks.
 There was wine!

 The dessert table
I did not take anything - no one asked me, although I did send some eggs off with Neil to a meeting this morning. I think it was the first time ever that I was just a guest at church , and I sort of liked it.



No comments: