Friday, January 2, 2009

The Desserts







Beth's homemake coconut cake
Beth's homemade chocolate cake
Beth's homemade pear tart
Beth's homemade bourbon pecan pie
( B.Day has become quite the baker)
Leda's homemade cupcakes , that were coffee or something, everyone was loving them, I didn't have one
Mary-Wallace's homemade fruit cake that was just over the top good..
Mary-Wallace's homemade short bread peacn sandy cookies
I think there were other cookies there, I just didnt get to them.
I called Beth and asked should I make a banana pudding or anything... she told me there should he enough desserts.....

2 comments:

b said...

Mary Wallace made the pecan pie. I made the pear tart, which nobody ate but me. Lyta's cupcakes are chai tea and a party in your mouth. Recipe is here: http://bday321.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/chai-cupcakes-with-buttercream-frosting.pdf

Will post some other recipes today.

Kyle said...

I ate some of the pear tart