Thursday, January 15, 2009

News Overload!



Really.. other than the collapse of you know, all things monetary, not a whole lot seemed to happened  day to day since the election. Then today it was BANG!
  • Senators Clinton and Biden say good bye to the Senate
  • That same Senate hands out half a trill or so...
  • President Geo. Bush hops on the band wagon and has his own last minute in the spotlight ( HEY! I HAD TO DEAL WITH 9-11 )
  • Confirmation of soon to be Attorney General Eric Holder ( waterboarding is torture)
  • THEN some ace pilot puts a big ass plane down in the middle of the Hudson, after clearing the Geo. Washington Bridge. ( AMAZING  )
It was just all too much as I cleaned my house, so I just chose to watch some food network. I will plug back in tomorrow and be a better blogger!

No comments: