Friday, January 9, 2009

If we didn't love him before....


President Elect Obama JUST congratulated the hatedgators, and called for a play- off. Not a huge fan of the play off here, BUT! The only question asked of Mr. Obama was " any reaction to the BCS ? " and he let go with a MOST knowledgeable answer.
" Congratulations to the Florida Gators, one of my Secret Service men has a son who is a right tackle for the Gators. I sent him an email ( EBAY!) and am very happy for the University of Florida. BUT, if you are UTAH, or USC, or Texas, you are not so happy, and I , once again, throw my support behind the play off" (sic)
I am seeing myself making deviled eggs and pimento cheese in the White House kitchen.

1 comment:

revmutha said...

you just made me laugh out loud. I will send Michele a note and offer up our services to put on a tail gate like they've never seen!