Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR






IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME.
Move over Perle Mesta , there is a brand new hostess with the mostess around! Beth through a fantastic New Years Day party up in bright red Cobb Co yesterday. I think we counted 42 people, but I bet there were more towards the end as people came and went. So, so good to see old friends, some I had not seen in a LONG time , as well as meet new people ( the Day-Lawson's live in a FUN (!!!) neighborhood!
Started out watching the game down in Dan's world on his brand spanking new 50incher! Sort of a dull game, but UGA won! Poor Danno did not make it much past the end of the game as a virus or something ( beer and cheetos ? ) over took him! I hear he is feeling much better today.
Around 5:00 we all ate, then played fun games and just chatted , partied, had FUN!
In a rare move for me, I didn't take a ton of pictures. Just sort of busy enjoying myself. Should have taken more. Being around everyone, both old and new was EXACTLY the tonic that this snow bound southerner needed.
Many,Many,Many thanks to all that put it together....
(I am going to try and put all the pics I took up on Flicka or some apple site)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That TV looks great on the UGA red wall