Saturday, November 7, 2009

PROUD to be a Republican and a Georgian!

This is how they will stop any reform from coming, they will just lie down in the cereal aisle and kick:



From huffpo : "On Saturday morning, a group of House Republicans -- led by Rep. Tom Price (R-Georgia) -- attempted to stop the Democratic Women's Caucus from making their arguments about how the health bill would benefit women by screaming over them.
Rep. Lois Capps (D-Calif.) only had time to say "Mr. Speaker, I ask unanimous consent to--," before Price shouted "I object." The presiding chair, Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) made gestures to maintain control, declaring that "the request is not yet before the House" and that Price was "out of order," to little effect. Capps attempted to go on, but Price continued shouting "I object! I object! I object!"


No solutions offered, just ridiculous childishness, how proud all you GOPers must be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I object. Now I'm aware that we can't judge others by looks alone, but . . . Tom Price looks like a Chuckie doll version of Mr. Rogers.

b said...

I'm so proud. This is my congressman. He is a doctor, you know . . .

Jeff J. said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning.