Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why does the St Johns River flow North??


Come on, you know the answer, and if you don't find some you tube of today's game. The less said about it the better but two quickies:

1.) I am sure I am the only member of the Bulldawg Nation that did, but I really liked the black and white. Think it looked really sharp. WOULD NOT have broke them out on a day when , come on , you all KNEW it was going to be an old fashion ass whoopin'. But would like to see the black again sometime, we do have two colors!



2) His Holiness. St. Tebow:

" Hey Tim Tebow, you just broke Herschel Walkers all time rushing record here IN the UGA /FLA game while putting an ass whipping on the UGA Bulldogs. !! , How do you feel?"
" Wow, man.. it is just an honor to be mentioned with him , I mean , come on he is Herschel Walker , the best of the best, I am just glad that I could help my team to victory against a very hard playing Georgia team, everyone did a great job. God Bless You..."

Really, except he said it much better. Sad to say Bulldog nation, but Mr. Tebow appears to be the real deal. I very much hope he gets his second Heisman, leadership and CHARACTER need to matter for something in College Sports today.

No comments: