Sunday, February 28, 2010

God, keep our land FABULOUS and Free.....



I watched the first instalment of the Sundance Channel many part series BE GOOD JOHNNY WEIR and am just a little bit in love with this guy. Total diva, really... not someone you would really want to spend any time with, but driven, smart, TALENTED, quirky, powerful, graceful..... and fearless.
I am gay as a goose, but me and the Wanker don't really know shit about the ice skating. To me they all live in the ice skating dorm ( nee: "ski dorm") and come out like ground hogs every four years to skate at the Olympics, NOT TRUE. The guys that you see , and ladies, I assume, are competing monthly against each other and have for years and years. Johnny Weir OWNED Evan Whozy Whatzit since they were kids. One does not spring up all Athena like in Lycra and sparkles , they have been doing this for years and years and years... That was some what of a revaluation to me.
Mr. Weir scares the tight pants off of the powers that be in the ice skating world, and I think it's pretty darn telling and more than a little bit funny. And LOVE the fact that Johnny should laugh all the way to the bank on this one.....

No comments: