Friday, February 19, 2010

I am so haa-ppy, that I ammm a......


Weird story.
Remember the Anthrax scare of 2001?
(I do,because we were in Washington DC during peak Anthrax week, and I had the Mall and the entire Smithsonian all to myself...)
Some Bozo was mailing anthrax all over the country.. some people actually died from this, so not funny, like I said weird.
OK, turns out it was this guy, Bruce Ivins.... and , well, he pretty much did it to get back at some ΚΚΓ's that did not think he was all that , when he was in college. He drove seven hours to mail the tainted letters from a mail box in front of the Princeton Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
Now, as someone who has in his own past been , you know, a tiny bit obsessed with those key wearing gals, I can sort of understand, but really, he did take it a bit too far. He could have just followed L. Spain around campus , asking to carry her tennis stuff, or just drank more with Lucretia. ahhh, good times....
Read the story HERE , NYT TAKE

No comments: