Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAPPY BOXING DAY!

Greetings from the great white South, and in this case we do  mean SNOW!

I had all but forgot the joys of the frantic tie askewed weather man, all sweaty and full of gloom and doom. "THREE INCHES"!, screamed 2, 5 and 11.... just dream of that white Christmas no more! It started switching from rain to snow around 4 or 5 o'clock, and really, is still sort of slowly, slowly coming down, by far the most snow I have ever seen at this house. I walked out to take some pics this morning and a group of kids was sledding down in the corner of my parents yard, a rare site indeed. No need for us to go anywhere, I don't think so we will just stay all snug as a bug for today.

I heard from Susan this morning that Koda had a most Merry Christmas, playing with their neighbor dogs, I am sure teaching his southern cousins all about snow romping. We had a very nice time as well, photos to follow, as I keep saying.... should be back to uploadable territory tomorrow. But really y'all have not missed anything out of the ordinary other than the weather.....

Here in big Winder today and back to bustling D'woody tomorrow.....

No comments: