Thursday, December 23, 2010

Place HELD....

See, I did not want to go too many days with out blogging, cause I know my loyal reader.... would think something was amiss out in the world. IT TURNS OUT, that some people LIVE their lives instead of blogging about other peoples!  Shocking I know, and so very 2006. But, that is what we were doing, getting to Atlanta, getting settled in in lovely Dunwoody, doing stuff! When its not -4 with a foot of snow, you actually feel like doing stuff!
A crazy, crazy world!



and now I can not get photos to upload... stick with me folks, we are headed into the land of No Wireless, for the next few days.... I will do what I can.... MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

1 comment:

CrankyProfessor said...

Is this like a place card at a dinner? You are always SO fancy!