Thursday, December 30, 2010

Slowly but surely.....

WAFFLE HOUSE!


Got up Monday morning and came back to happening D'Woody
( and Koda! )
But, right before you get on 85 South there in Barrow Co 
was a Waffle House......Neil goes for the scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, etc...
I just do extra, extra crispy...


OK, the days are getting mixed up, I knew they would with out blogging, AND, I was not taking enough pictures. So, either Monday night or Tuesday night, I made dinner for everyone, basic Kyle fare: Chicken, rice and gravy, winter squash, broccoli

Ok.... wait, I know this was Tuesday, because Susan and Paul had a date and we baby sat, when what to our wandering eyes should appear but Brenda Hollifield all the way from rainy rainy Los Angeles, by way of the Mountains of Clayton, Ga..... she had home made wine from Cindy Cluepacheck (sp...).

No comments: