Thursday, December 2, 2010

My C-Span Morning....


Approaching hour three of my c-span morning, Senate Armed Forces Committee hearing on the report on the repeal of Don't Ask/Don't Tell. I should have been live blogging the whole time, but was doing other reading, and you know, my morning coloring:
army-navy

So far it really does seem like grown ups verses John McCain and his posse. A couple of real surprises, Senators Collins and Brown both seem, despite everything, to be leaning towards voting to repeal. Just having to watch Sessions and Chambliss is painful....

updates to follow

  • Just sad that you can tell the coming tone of the questions by the accents of the WHITE MEN asking...
  • So far my drinking game of chugging at the word SHOWERS has left me thirsty... 
  • Senator Bayh is saying all the right things, so sad that he is leaving the Senate.
  • ok, I understand that calling someone a douchenozzle as a pejorative, is sexist, got it. SO, I need a new word for Senator John McCain
  • Just not at all sure where Senator Brown is on this issue, I could just google, but for now, let's just go with he supports appeal....interesting...
  • Granpa McCain has wandered off... see : Pentagon papers
12:50: Adjourned
    No ones knows if the bill will even come  up this Lame Duck session, with yesterdays petulant two year old letter from Minority Leader McConnell, so all of this rigamarole could just be moot. We will be back here tomorrow 9:00 am.

    No comments: