Thursday, September 4, 2008

Governor Palin goes to town


I took Koda for his night time walk.
I took a shower.
I wrote Beth a letter.
I went to my happy place, embraced my tiger and returned to mountain
fucking OM, baby.. I am all about the ZEN.

ANYONE WHO WAS IMPRESSED BY THAT GROSSLY OVER REHEARSED, PEDESTRIAN, SOPHOMORIC, MEAN SPIRITED, HIGH SCHOOL DEBATE CLASS SPEECH IS A MORON. 
Returning to my happy place... ommmmmm, ommmmmm....
I was NOT the target audience, duh! But who was? Spiteful mothers who are fans of Dolores Umbridge who drive their kids to hockey practice? The CORE message of the Republican party is to drill more American oil there by making much more profit for oil companies? Am I wrong or did I see empty seats??? 
Lets take it step by step:
  1. wow, lots of time with the introductions, skipped right over baby daddy. Husband is a proud Union Member, sure he felt pretty alone in that crowd.
  2. WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH PASSING THAT LITTLE BABY AROUND? JESUS H. CHRIST. It looked like a beach ball at a concert, to the point of handing Cindy McCain the little one... and yes, ALL I could hope for was not " drill baby drill" but " PUKE BABY PUKE" Did ANYONE see Mrs McCain's ( his mother) reaction to them playing hot potato with that poor child... She was mortified...AND come on networks, the seven year old spitting on the newborn as news????  ( happy place, happy place.. Sanford Stadium, third quarter , Dawgs way ahead... plenty of bourbon left... ommmmmmm)
  3. BOLD FACED LIES: " if you say them often enough" she has a paper trail the size of my belt a year ago SUPPORTING the damn bridge to nowhere.... just stop, for the love of all that is good in the world, just stop. Obama on raising taxes. Obama on anything...Again with the Son leaving on September 11, .. plenty out there that he is not, and if he is , you are not supposed to talk about troop movements...
  4. Vetos.. yes, she has vetoed a few things in Alaska. INCLUDING a big ole cut to funds for unwed teenage mothers... ( that one came back to bite her in the ass...)
  5. there was one hard core religious buzz phrase, that i meant to write down as she said it and now I can't remember it, but that speech was for them, " SAN FRANCISCO! 'boooooo
  6. She finished up with all the right things about John McCain, except for the part that he has been in Washington D.C. forever and two days, and is a part of everything she was railing about!
I am so not afraid at all of this parrot. To sort of  quote Zippy " bring her on" 
I didn't watch much of the first of the convention, it's just to stressful. I did see a little of Giuliani speech where he mocked all things COSMOPOLITAN. Mayor of New York .. Big Apple, Sex and the City... hello...  
Time management: there was supposed to be a movie , a film about Governor Palin, but they " ran short on time".. OR , gosh , just did not have time in the last week to make the damn thing?
The Republicans seem so angry, really... the whole show here just seems so negative, again, I am so not the target audience. Only one night left of this ... 
ok, and on the shallow front.. lets deal with the Levi issue.. TRUST ME, I would so rather not.. again, don't give a flying rats ass .. BUT, The McCain Campaign is the one thrusting the high school drop out that knocked up the 17 or 16 year old daughter of the Governor of Alaska onto the Nation Stage, NOT the New York Times, they are the ones that scrubbed him all up and bought him a suit. YES, I know this story is SO trivial, EXCEPT for the fact that this is the flag bearer of the hard core Christian RIGHT. Ummmm.. little Levi and Bristol are going to burn in hell for all eternity for being fornicators. Did I miss it, was he introduced?  Do you think that they really and truly are going after the " white trash voters who watch the political conventions" ???  ( wouldn't that be like ZERO people) Why was poor Levi Johnston there? 
He was as much a grossly political prop as that poor little football baby... Crazy, I tell you, Crazy

1 comment:

b said...

wait . . . John McCain's mother is alive?! are they pumping her full of embalming fluid? how old is she?