Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pay no attention to that man behind the cutain?


Question of the year: ARE AMERICANS THIS STUPID?
I have happily been on vacation, yes , I was all bitchy about coming down here, but HELLO, it takes an atom bomb to get me out of my house. I am SO happy I came, I needed this break, I needed to clear my head post the never ending campaign and both conventions. New Orleans is a great place to clear ones head. We are going home tomorrow, back to our so called reality, so I will ease myself back into things.
IF YOU PUT LIPSTICK ON A BUNCH OF DUMB AS HELL WOMEN WHO THINK BARACK OBAMA CALLED SARAH PALIN A PIG THEN YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON A BUNCH OF DUMB AS HELL WOMEN , and men , I guess, but ya'll know how the GOP is against crossdressing and all.
I said it before, it needs saying again, the inmates are running the asylum. The McCain people are letting Carl Rove dangle shiny things in front of the American people and not see the real problems going on out there. This race is a NO BRAIN-ER, 1000% and NO I do not need to hear one more time about how sexist I am in not seeing the great strides made by women with the Palin nomination. That is a bunch of self serving bullshit served up by women who could not deal with Hillary as President - " just something icky" - but oh so love this woman because she is too stupid to take a pill or slide a rubber on her husband.
This from a lipstick wearing dumb as hell woman, Camille Paglia: "I am still waiting for substantive evidence that Sarah Palin is a dangerous extremist. I am perfectly willing to be convinced, but right now, she seems to be merely an optimistic pragmatist like Ronald Reagan, someone who pays lip service to religious piety without being in the least wedded to it. I don't see her arrival as portending the end of civil liberties or life as we know it.It is certainly premature to predict how the Palin saga will go. I may not agree a jot with her about basic principles, but I have immensely enjoyed Palin's boffo performances at her debut and at the Republican convention, where she astonishingly dealt with multiple technical malfunctions without missing a beat. A feminism that cannot admire the bravura under high pressure of the first woman governor of a frontier state isn't worth a warm bucket of spit."
There will be no proof, because she will not do ANY press, and gosh, the woman who's life ambition was to be on espn can read a teleprompter.
Hopefully this whole pig in lipstick thing will be the straw that breaks the camels back of Mrs Palins rocket to fame. She is a laughable choice for Vice President, no matter what her plumbing is and John McCain has proven himself unfit to lead by choosing her. LOOK what yall have done.. driving me to drink before 11:00... good thing I am in New Orleans!

No comments: