Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wa Mu and Oregon State



Light blog day, just could not get up for it, the full outrage over the farce that is the McCain-Palin Candidacy is still there, but I feel like I am beating a dead horse. It is exhausting. McCain in his Superman undroos swooping into DC to save the American finical system. When from ALL reports he sat quitely at the photo op at the White House and introduced full blown partisan politics into the fold and oooops! There goes Washington Mutual! No, I so do not understand what is going on , I think very few do, BUT , we have to hope that those very few are , in fact, looking out for the rest of us. Zippy did not help things last night by coming on tv and screaming how bad the fire in the kitchen was.
SO! after all the news of the day , i spent the night watching Samatha Brown in the travel channel, it was the most my brain could handle, UNTIL, I came online and saw that #1 rated, the all high and mighty University of Southern California is DOWN 21 to NOTHING! I can not start watching now!

No comments: