Monday, September 15, 2008

" I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me"


I have no idea what all this Wall Street turmoil is about. It is just above my pay grade. I do know A LOT of jobs were lost in New York City today. One of my favorite bloggers from there said, " its a good day to look for an apartment". I don't understand it, but I'm sure its not a good thing! And now the question is what and who next. Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch WERE BEDROCK companies, been around for ever and a day, not some risky upstart. As a rule I have to call Angela with financial questions, and she has to use small words.
I also know that , it seems to me, these things are little more important that who the baby daddy of any of the Palin children is, or who called who a pig.  That WRONG TRACK number should have shot through the roof today, and that John McCain is just more of the same. Real change is possible....

No comments: