Friday, September 12, 2008

UN-Breaking up....



"What's the difference if I say
I'll go away
When I know I'll come back on my knees someday
For whatever my man is
I am his
forever more"
My now UN-exboyfriend is on a roll, he is sort of in shock about the turn in the GOP. Here are just two links from him today, Ill give the money quote from the first one: ( FROM JOHN McCAIN)

"I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security, I've been involved in every national crisis that this nation has faced since Beirut, I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism. I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time," October 2007
  The second thing Andrew Baby links to is today's THE VIEW. OMG, the women SPANKED him, right in front of his towel girl Elizabeth. Barbara is on a roll, Whoopie is MY HERO: watch all of THIS but pay special attention to clip #2. ( everybody, the entire liberal blog-0-sphere, is linking to this, but the HUFFPO is broken down, easier to watch)
Joy, hero #2, asks him about the OUTRIGHT lie that the LIPSTICK add is... he blows over it and they do not follow up, but still. He is grilled J-Mac today!

No comments: