Friday, September 26, 2008

Oxford in Albany!

Here I sit in my lovely Awe-benny New York hotel room getting ready to watch the debate. It is a very comfy bed and a nice wide screen tv! ( with a VERY fancy desk chair!) Bring on the debate! Turns out that Johnny boy is going to show up down in Oxford, looks like they are having a good time. LOOK how big the crowd is for the Obama-McCain show down, all the guys behind the MSNBC crowd, AND look how big the crowd will be tomorrow behind the GAMEDAY boys..... I am not judging, just making the point! There was already one broadcast from Athens on ESPN tonight, it looked great. I hope the weather holds...
One big ole gripe I have going right now is MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell all over the TV talking about the crisis, when LOTS of people ( also on the TV ) saying that Ms. Mitchell's husband,, Alan Greenspan, had a WHOLE lot to do with the current kerfuffle. I just think there should be some disclosure!
One hour to go......lets hope these are think walls in the Hilton Garden Inn....
( I can not upload any pictures ...)

No comments: