Thursday, December 25, 2008

MY VERY FIRST WHITE CHRISTMAS !!!

I am as Southern as you can get ( git ). SO, This is the very first snow I have ever seen ON December 25th . We, as a rule, are in Atlanta by now, but this year, the weather did not let us. We are driving down tomorrow. Well, again, weather permitting , right now we have gale force winds! Santa will need Rudolph tonight !
It has not been above freezing here in a week or so , UNTILL Chirstmas Eve, it was close to 50 today and rained. So, the two feet + of snow , became sort of two inches of slushy snow, BUT, its there. No more dreaming of it for me. I have seen it......



2 comments:

b said...

we were sweaty tonight. All the doors and windows open. Hope it stays warm for your visit.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and video of St. John's and especially of Dahn. She looked spectacular. I so enjoy keeping up with you and Neil. Be safe on your way south. Our day was glorious after a week of mess and rain. Beautiful, sunny 45ยบ. We had a progressive dinner with our group - started at 1 and finished about 6. Good food, good friends, good presents. Have a Merry!
Love,
Myrte