Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dinner -n- More

Crazy.. what getting some real sleep can do for a man. Lately ,my sleep patterns have been off the charts messed up... up all night, and still not sleeping late. Over and over.. BUT, last night, asleep by 1pm and other than a little three thirty phone call, I slept till after 9! HALLELUJAH! Makes all the difference in the world. Plan on being in the clean sheeted bed by midnight tonight!

With all this sleep induced energy, I went to home depot and got a few plants for pots and planted them. Scrubbed the front "stoop" with soap and water, mowed almost the entire lawn.. just the small front left to do . Took Koda for a nice long walk then laundry and a good house cleaning to boot! The Houghton-Crawford's , sans one Houghton, are approaching down right - upright human!

Dinner was two cheese burgers. Tomorrow is back on the grilled chicken/grilled fish over the big salad and Jim's house.. I know he has been missing me.



Pookie
The sun sets over the eat and run...
Bucolic bliss ( and my nightly grilling audience
Mid-Summer Garden



No comments: