Monday, July 6, 2009

The Gods had other plans....



So much for that long blissful night of sleep!

A HUGE thunderstorm came through around 3:30 this morning. It sounded like the lightning was hitting just outside our window. Pookie slept through it, Koda and I had to get up and watch. When things calmed down a little I went outside to see if indeed something had been struck, but looks like all is well , and a BEAUTIFUL cool bright morning is upon us.

But, not the good energy of yesterday, maybe a nap is in order...

2 comments:

GrammyM said...

I think you always deserve a nap. I believe I'll have one too.

Neil Houghton said...

Nice work honey! I miss you. Where are the puppy pics? OH! Please take pics of the daylilies that I will miss! Close ups with another shot to show where they are.

I am working on catching up with blogging...