Monday, July 27, 2009

VERY minor, at best, brush with GREATNESS


Common knowledge that next to small market tv weather men, supporting gays in cable only reality shows ARE MY FAVORITE CELEBRITIES! So, imagine my all out giddiness when our very good pal ( a huge stretch in my case, but its my blog, there for)  Susan Russell officiated at a TORI SPELLING PRODUCED gay wedding in Palm Springs. 

It just may have been the all out most gay moment yet to have been on television. I took a video from my tv, but youtube yells at you for doing that, and since I am all about not breaking the law, here is a still:

groom, Rev. Russell , bear groom, Dean.... 

AND, just to keep you up to date here is the latest in the truly SHAKESPEAREAN battle between mother and daughter... these folks are racking up ages of bad karma. Also common knowledge that the k+b LOVES it when rich, rich, rich folks act trashy, trashy, trashy! 

1 comment:

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

Of COURSE I'm your good pal, Kyle ... and honored so to be.

And how much fun was it to be part of such a FABULOUS wedding for such a totally grand couple -- Bill & Scout! Will post some photos on my blog shortly ... thanks for the promo!