Sunday, August 9, 2009

Communal Living : the Arrival




Yes , we got off to a way late start... at this point in my life, I may be willing to admit that it was not entirely Susan Lovell's fault that I never once saw an entire first quarter in college. Uneventful trip, Neil listened to a book on headphones and I played the radio, loud. Such a rowdy couple we are. No rain, nice weather... no delays.

It was after dark when we arrived, BUT , everyone was just sitting down for dinner. Call me anything you want except late for supper.


Everyone was just sitting down as we walked into the house

Dinner was a yummy marinated steak salad, with lots of options for toppings.. I went goat cheese and kalamata olive.
Dahn's father brought an entire Piggly Wiggly with him ( I am not kidding)
The boys get ready to watch Neil pour water up his nose.. ( they don't have a tv here)
Dahn's reaction to Neil going to pour water up his nose.

1 comment:

Freta said...

YUK. couldn't you watch Capt Kangaroo or count flowers on the wall?