Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dinner



Man, it has been forever since I made a real dinner. 

Koda and I went over to the farm stand and helped her pick the tomatoes that are in the salad and the veggies. ( he peed on some green ones.. note to self WASH your tomatoes...) She had not picked them for the stand yet, because her husband, who drives a tow truck wrecked it, and it is hard to call a tow truck for a tow truck.

Chicken stewed with onions, chilies and canned tomatoes. YUMMY, I LOVE Chicken cooked like this

My friend Roja gave me a recipe for curried eggplant, BUT, it used some ingredients that I did not have.. mustard seeds and tamarind paste.... SO, I just wrapped up some eggplant and zucchini with garlic, salt pepper and Cajun seasoning and roasted. Added some fresh tomato when it came out . FANTASTIC!

Yellow chicken rice

Tomato and Cuke salad with lemon and sesame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum, the chicken sounds delicious