Thursday, August 6, 2009

lies, damn lies and statistics......


I am what I am....

Ok, so at long last I over come my fear and put a counter here on the kyle+blog. Everyone just rants and raves about theirs, so I figure I'll give it a shot. My original fear was that it would be the exact same 6 people coming here every few days to catch up on what I had for dinner and friends just LONGING for my latest political screed.. with football updates in the fall. 

NOT that there is anything at all wrong with those six folks coming every few days, what a great way to stay in touch. Makes me happy. How wrong was I! This was all prompted by go to blogger JMG ( I seem to be linking to him daily) asking to share a little blog-love, to post your own blog on his site. Done and done.

I wake up this morning to HUGE numbers... well, over six! WOW, people like me! they really like me. Oh, the joy they must all be having at grilled chicken and squash! The happiness that Koda swimming is bringing to the huddled masses, the converts my words are bringing to President Obama: kyle+blog saves health care reform! I am starting to glow....

I , perhaps wrongly, decide to dig a little deeper... lets just see who my new found devotees are. Turns out you can see how and why people are coming to your blog. You know in my mind its people longing for a little Gertrude Stein - like Internet salon. Grown up adult chat about the pressing matters of the day and how much the University of Florida sucks. Nope , its hot naked men, BILL GOLDBERG is driving up my Internet numbers, all on his own. I posted on pic, a while back of him.. and I guess if you search for him, I am what you get..... 

So, thanks Bill!  and now , when anyone searches for Gertrude Stein and Bill Goldberg in the same search.. they will come to the k+b! MAZALTOV!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I come here for the Gertrude Stein coverage. But as you know, I have a soft spot in my heart for unattractive lesbians.

Lovewell