Saturday, August 22, 2009

CRIME WAVE HITS MENDON !



Seriously, you look up " middle of nowhere,with snow " and there is a picture of our little Hamlet. Peaceful , down right Bucolic.....AND RACKED WITH CRIME!

Either last Sunday or Monday ( or Tuesday ) our next door neighbor called and said that their CAR HAD BEEN STOLEN!  Yes, they left the keys in it.. but so DID I , all the time. Never even thought about it. It's MENDON...

Well, today, I was out mowing the front yard, when I saw a pile of Neil's Chargers and his small head phones out in the front yard, sort of in some bushes. Odd... Neil then checked the car and realized that HIS GPS WAS MISSING, and possibly one of my cameras!!!!!  Seriously.....

We are not sure at all when it happened... sometime after we got back from Pompanuck, but that was a week ago. I have been making sure to lock the car up at night, after Joe's call. They did find our neighbors car a ways away. Two sheriffs just came by and took all our info and stuff.... 

I blame the video games and allowing kids to wear shorts to school.. and somehow the Republicans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and don't forget to blame the flip flops