Friday, August 21, 2009

Your Thoughts ??



  Yes? No? In? Out?

We all liked him.... but, I for one, just think we have seen this too many times. Well that and living in real fear of DAY GLO and black Madonna gasket bracelets. Last Sundays NYT predicts the return of 80's Fashion.  Wake me up, before you go go.....

Not at all  crazy about the new Lifetime PR page. Can not get pictures of the two dresses that I really did like. ( the short one with the geometric looking top, older designer and the flesh colored long one with the black ribbon belt ) If you are watching the show and NOT reading the often linked PROJECT RUNGAY boys.. you are missing half the fun.... 

I really should find them and at least buy them a drink or something...

ah - ha!  look what i found, thank you HUFFPO for a lovely recap with some really nice pictures!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question is does that model have a navel on her knee?

Kyle said...

she fell down ?

Anonymous said...

I love this, but without all the poof in the back... just the slim skirt and lace top

Anonymous said...

Hate the aqua upside down tutu.