Friday, August 7, 2009

guilty feet have got no rhythm...


Ok, so I am stopped at a traffic light this afternoon, it was a beautiful day and everyone had their windows down. I was BLASTING some gnarly NPR.. when a young man in a black truck pulls up beside me, also BLASTING some hard core head banging rock and roll.. ahhh, youth and summer....

About 15 seconds or so into the red light I found myself humming along with the Millennial and his music, yes, " guilty feet have got no rhythm..... 2009."


2 comments:

b said...

I hate this -- I make my kids turn it off. They know "This is a shitty cover of what was a shitty song when it came out int the '80s."

Kyle said...

Not that I am going to call Mr George Michael " shitty".... ( insert much MUCH too easy and crass joke here..) It's against our union rules....

I was just a little shocked by it, there are such better wham! songs to goth up. " Wake me up be for you go go " all durgie...