Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cain't a brother get some love?



After last nights shooting match, where the final score was I believe 97 - 88 the Bulldogs soared in the polls to # 21 and #17 ! The world is full of haters, and I am sure there are dark forces at work . ( like the ones keeping me out of the Memories of Winder ! )

It was a fun game to watch, I got a little confused with all the passing and thought that some odd Pac 10 game had broken out, but like I say, it was a good game to watch. We gathered over at the Gandell's where Dahn whipped up some yummy chili and even made deviled quail eggs, which I did not eat.. but I don't eat deviled chicken eggs, I just make them. These night time ESPN games seem to take a LONG time to play, and with that freakishly late 7:45 kick off, all sorts of things were off.

There is some good news from the polls :
  • THREE of the TOP FIVE teams are SEC with LSU rounding out the top 10

1 Florida (55) 3-0
2 Texas (2) 3-0
3 Alabama 3-0
4 Mississippi 2-0
5 Penn State 3-0
6 California 3-0
7 LSU 3-0
8 Boise State 3-0
9 Miami (FL) 2-0
10 Oklahoma 2-0
  • Overrated USC fell way down after their little stunner in Washington
  • Saint Tim and his reptiles did not look so Goliath like yesterday with Lane's warriors keeping up with them all day long, so I was wrong in my facebook rants on how he was just going to eat them alive. The hatedgators have a cupcake of a schedule this season, with really, LSU or possibly US , maybe FSU being the only possible flies in their repeat soup, but that could hurt them in the bcs.. I mean come on , Florida International late in November??



No comments: