Monday, September 21, 2009

N.P.H. fever grips the nation!





"Straight from MAD MEN there's Joan,
the curves she has shown -
it would make a blind man say damn,
She could turn a gay straight -
oh wait, never mind, there's Jon Hamm....."

He is just wonderful, did a fantastic job hosting the Tony's earlier this year, and now this..... could Oscar be far behind! ( and come on, we are the only people that watch these shows anymore )

I'll have something to say about the fashion later, but for the most part the entire night, at least most everything I saw was JUST HORRIBLE, NOTHING new , nothing exciting and is Heidi STILL pregnant or pregnant AGAIN ?? Here are some previews:

Red Carpet from the NYT , let me know if there is anything you readers like...

3 comments:

b said...

OK, I looked through all those pictures and didn't see one single afghan square! What's wrong with these women? Don't they know a trend when they see one?

And who's Neil Patrick Harris?

Kyle said...

NPH .. ( what those in the know call him )... is ... well, was.. Doogie Houser.....

Anonymous said...

I liked:
#l- none
#2 - Alyson Hannigan
#3-Anna Gunn
#4- Jamie Lynn Gigler/Sandra Oh
#5 - None
#6- Vanessa Williams
#7- Marisha Hargetay
#8 Tina Fay ( because I like her)
#9 - Blake Lively ( but I held my breath)
#10 & #11 -none