Sunday, May 3, 2009

I will survive....

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart....

Finally, I think I am going to survive Allergy Season '09. It was touch and go there for a while, but yesterday, the will to live sort of started creeping back in. Today I would go as far as say I do not feel terrible! yeah, progress.
I know, I know , go to the doctor... BUT, all he would do would be pat me on the head and send me out with a perception of Claritin, or maybe even tell me to use over the counter. Kyle and Claritin are NOT a good mix.. .makes me nuttier than bat poop... not fun. SO, I suffer, in silence.. no, don't worry about me... Ill be fine.


Started mowing the lawn for the first time this season ...will finish when the kiddies stop with the little league in my back yard.

No comments: