Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Devil made me do it.....

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



I know nothing about the history of the Caribbean... a few old Ava Gardner movies and what, some voodoo?
So, when Pat Robertson went off on his "Haiti made a pack with the Devil" bullshit this morning, it went right over my head. I knew the slaves had revolted, but for what ever reason it went over my head that Mr. 700 club is saying that THE BLACK SLAVES MADE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL WHEN THEY OVERTHREW THEIR WHITE MASTERS. Let it sink in.
The man is swine.. no, too mean to pigs. The man is slime.

1 comment:

b said...

I like this Rachel Maddow person. Can you come to my house and show me what channel she comes on? Is she on all day or just for an hour or so?