Monday, January 25, 2010

A new HIGH in LOW....


Let's start this out by stating how much I did and do love BILL CLINTON.
Long time readers will know that I could identify with the young Obamaites because I was head over heels in love with President Clinton back in the distant , distant past that was 1991.
That said, and with all due respect: THERE ARE SOME THINGS SO LOW AND TACKY THAT EVEN BILL CLINTON WOULD NOT DO THEM:


Sorry for this next part, but come on, I am just doing my job as your erstwhile diligent blog master : From The Gawker : " The tape, say both of our sources, is explicit and reveals that Edwards " is physically very striking, in a certain area." Everyone that sees it says " whoa".....

Exactly how "master of the universe" do you have to think you are to be running for President, get your mistress pregnant AND film it? Like I said, I new high in low, and stupidity, and save your time, nothing comes up yet when you google it.

No comments: