Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Day

Party hat aisle at Richard's 5&10. To this day the very best store in all of Atlanta.
Two buck Chuck, is not longer two bucks... but it was flying off the shelves!
Come on.. I'm home for a bit. HAVE TO HAVE IT! ( but I will say, that it is NOT the wisest of moves to order 21 dollars worth of Varsity on the stomach that I have had for the last couple of days.... seriously kiddies, old age is NOT for sissies...)
KODA!!! Got a new squeaky dradel!...
Let the wild rumpus start!

4 comments:

CrankyProfessor said...

Glad to see you looking alive!
Happy New Year!

GrammyM said...

I am so glad you are better! I'm not better - day 2 of no voice. Sinus infection. Feel rotten but started Zpak today. Look forward to your blogging.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all better now!!

b said...

You do not look happy with that horn being blown in your ear.